Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Old dog New tricks

I am not that old, but blogging is all new to me. I have always kept a written journal, but I never thought of keeping one online, so here goes.
It is a dreary day here, it is snowing and cloudy, I just want to curl up with a good book and read all day. It could be worse, we could have gotten the large amount of snow the East Coast got instead of our small 3". I really can't think of anything else to write at the moment so I think I will go curl up with a good book and enjoy this snow day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cherokeelass! What book are reading? I am currently reading the Blood Lilly Chronicals. Impatiently waiting for the new Sherrilyn Kenyon book to come out. Maybe we could share book titles to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherokeelass!!!!

    I recently was the winner of a 9th caller at a local radio station here in Toledo. I won a book written by Patti Stranger (Lady from Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo Channel). The book is named "8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate!" So far i read two steps and its pretty informative...lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete