Friday, February 19, 2010

Working on my thesis

Hello Everyone;

Today the sun is shining, and I just want to go outside and play like a child. I know I am a bit old for that, but days like today brings out the child in me. I fought the urge to put off my homework, so I have been researching all morning, and writing my discussion post. The thesis is the hard part for me, I know what I want to write about, but putting it into an organized thesis just gets me. I am looking forward to my feedback in the discussion board, any advice will be welcome.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, I have to go on to my A&P II now and work on my presentation for final project.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, come on now! Who says you're too old for anything? I'm 32 years old and I still go out and play in the rain! The thing to remember is that we're here to LIVE. So go out and have some fun!!!

    ReplyDelete